SparkOrange’s Engineering team specializes in custom development, UI work and system integrations for Salesforce customers. We have internally built a suite of tools, reusable solutions, and underlying framework which allow us to build large projects with a modestly sized team. We regularly reinvest in our tooling so that we can continually build bigger and better things for our clients. Thanks to this, development work is rarely boring or repetitive. As a team, we also set aside time to put down project work and come together to build interesting side projects.
As our Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting TA in taking any requirements that will require custom development, integrations or complex solutions; create the design and document the technical solution, and work with the Consultant for solution understanding and incorporation into the overall solution design
- Collaborating with our Engineering team to design solutions for solutions requiring backend, front end or integration development, while working to continuously improve development & release processes
- Writing high-quality, resilient, testable custom code using Salesforce best practices
- Easily adapting to change and new initiatives in a fast-paced working environment where multiple pressures exist
- Possessing creativity, strong frontend skills, and impeccable attention to detail
- Exhibiting a high degree of working autonomously, while maintaining a very high quality of work
- Following and maintain best practices for working with data and overall company policies & procedures
- Utilizing excellent problem-solving and investigative skills
If you’re motivated by creating new things, this is an environment where you’ll thrive!
Tools and languages, we use most: Vanilla JS, Python, Adobe XD
Bonus points for experience with: Salesforce, Angular, Material Design
Awesome competitive incentives & benefits, unlimited growth potential and an amazing work hard, play hard culture!
Location: U.S. Based (must be a US citizen) Syracuse/CNY, New York State or Pittsburgh area preferred. Will consider strong candidates within other areas of the US.