As our Senior Salesforce Consultant you will be responsible for the following:
- Pre-sales scoping- documenting business requirements, functional requirements, technical requirements in a pre-sales environment to generate a solution and Scope of Work
- Working with key stakeholders to understand both key business challenges & company goals
- Solution design, oversight and delivery- propose solutions that meet business needs, oversee architectural design & lead project implementation
- Working with and delivering projects in lightning
- Conducting weekly client status meetings, creating and managing project timeline, as well as other project management activities
- Designing and delivering end user training
Our ideal candidate will posses the following skills:
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment- ability to manage a delivery team is a must!
- Dynamic communication skills- both written & verbal with ability to speak to members at any level of an organization (both client & prospect)
- Experience managing & delivering multiple projects at the same time
- Multiple certifications and 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce
Awesome competitive incentives & benefits, unlimited growth potential and an amazing work hard, play hard culture!
Location: U.S. Based (must be a US citizen) Syracuse/Central NY- Preferred, rest of New York State, Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Will consider strong candidates within other areas of the US.