As our Senior Salesforce Consultant you will be responsible for the following:
- Pre-sales scoping, documenting business requirements, functional requirements & technical requirements in a pre-sales environment to generate a solution and Scope of Work
- Working closely with key stakeholders (internal & client facing) to capture business needs, define requirements and business processes
- Fully solutioning scopes of work that meet business needs in a clear and cohesive manner
- Leading project implementation & overseeing architectural design, while working directly with our Practice Director, Solution Architect, Project Manager and team of Analysts & Developers to ensure project delivery is on track
- Facilitating project introduction, kick off meetings & weekly client status meetings, while creating and managing project timeline, as well as other project management activities as needed
- Working with and delivering projects in lightning and migrating clients from classic to lightening, as needed
- Assisting in final QA of all completed work
- Designing and delivering end user training for clientele, as needed
- Developing a clear roadmap of new initiatives for discussion with client, as needed
Our ideal candidate will posses the following skills:
- Competency & experience with all Salesforce core products
- Experience successfully running multiple projects from end to end
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment- ability to manage a delivery team is a must!
- Dynamic communication skills- both written & verbal with ability to speak to members at any level of an organization (both client & prospect)
- Experience managing & delivering multiple projects at the same time
- Multiple Salesforce certifications and ideally 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce
Awesome competitive incentives & benefits, unlimited growth potential and an amazing work hard, play hard culture!
Location: U.S. Based (must be a US citizen) Syracuse/CNY, New York State or Pittsburgh area preferred. Will consider strong candidates within other areas of the US.