As Senior Salesforce Consultant with SparkOrange, you will play a key role on our project team by bridging the gap between business problems and technical solutions for our clients. You will engage directly with customers to understand their needs, design custom solutions, deliver & implement innovative real-world solutions. You will be expected to provide consultative advice regarding industry best practices and create a solution that always best meets our client’s needs.
As our Senior Salesforce Consultant you will be responsible for the following:
- Pre-sales discovery, documenting business requirements, functional requirements & technical requirements in a pre-sales environment to generate a solution and Scope of Work
- Working with our Practice Director(s) in resourcing sold Scopes of Work
- Working closely with key stakeholders (internal & client facing) to capture business needs, define requirements and business processes
- Fully solutioning scopes of work that meet business needs in a clear and cohesive manner
- Leading project implementation & overseeing architectural design, while working directly with our Practice Director, Solution Architect, Project Manager and team of Analysts & Developers to ensure project delivery is on track
- Facilitating project introduction, kick off meetings & weekly client status meetings, while creating and managing project timeline
- Providing final QA of all completed work
- Designing and delivering end user training for clientele, as needed
- Working with client to continue engagement with new projects & develop a clear roadmap of new initiatives for discussion, as needed
- Assuming joint responsibility for the success of the project end-to-end with Project Manager & delivery team members
Our ideal candidate will posses the following skills:
- Demonstrated competency & experience with all Salesforce core products
- Experience managing & delivering multiple projects at the same time
- Experience successfully leading and owning multiple enterprise strategic projects from end to end
- Experience providing business/operations/technical consulting to senior leaders of organization from SMB to Enterprise
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment- ability to manage a delivery team is a must!
- Strong, dynamic communication skills – both written & verbal – with ability to work cross-functionally and speak to members at any level of an organization (both client & prospect)
- Ability to log time on a daily basis for client and project reporting needs
- Positive minded, solutions-oriented approach and outlook is critical
- Ability to work – and thrive – in a fast-paced, high-growth, innovative environment
- Prior leadership experience highly desired
- Salesforce specializations in addition to Core platform a plus!
Awesome competitive incentives & benefits, unlimited growth potential and an amazing work hard, play hard culture!
Location: U.S. Based (must be a US citizen) Syracuse/CNY, New York State or Pittsburgh area preferred. Will consider strong candidates within other areas of the US.