As our Senior Salesforce Consultant you will be responsible for the following:
- Pre-sales scoping, documenting business requirements, functional requirements & technical requirements in a pre-sales environment to generate a solution and Scope of Work
- Working closely with key stakeholders (internal & client facing) to capture business needs, define requirements and business processes
- Solution design, oversight and delivery; propose solutions that meet business needs, oversee architectural design & lead project implementation
- Serving as the Solution Architect & working closely with our PM to ensure overall success of the project
- Facilitating project introduction, kick off meetings & weekly client status meetings, while creating and managing project timeline, as well as other project management activities as needed
- Working with and delivering projects in lightning and migrating clients from classic to lightening where applicable
- Assisting in creation of use and/or test cases and facilitating or participating in system tests
- Designing and delivering end user training for clientele
Our ideal candidate will posses the following skills:
- Competency & experience with all Salesforce core products
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment- ability to manage a delivery team is a must!
- Dynamic communication skills- both written & verbal with ability to speak to members at any level of an organization (both client & prospect)
- Experience managing & delivering multiple projects at the same time
- Multiple Salesforce certifications and ideally 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce
Awesome competitive incentives & benefits, unlimited growth potential and an amazing work hard, play hard culture!
Location: U.S. Based (must be a US citizen) Syracuse/Central NY Preferred, NY, Pittsburgh, Cleveland & Atlanta. Will consider strong candidates within other areas of the US.