As Senior Salesforce Consultant with SparkOrange, you will play a key role on our project team by bridging the gap between business problems and technical solutions for our clients. You will engage directly with customers to understand their needs, design custom solutions, deliver & implement innovative real-world solutions. You will be expected to provide consultative advice regarding industry best practices and create a solution that always best meets our client’s needs.
As our Senior Salesforce Consultant you will be responsible for the following:
- Pre-sales scoping, documenting business requirements, functional requirements & technical requirements in a pre-sales environment to generate a solution and Scope of Work
- Working closely with key stakeholders (internal & client facing) to capture business needs, define requirements and business processes
- Fully solutioning scopes of work that meet business needs in a clear and cohesive manner
- Leading project implementation & overseeing architectural design, while working directly with our Practice Director, Solution Architect, Project Manager and team of Analysts & Developers to ensure project delivery is on track
- Facilitating project introduction, kick off meetings & weekly client status meetings, while creating and managing project timeline, as well as other project management activities as needed
- Working with and delivering projects in lightning and migrating clients from classic to lightening, as needed
- Assisting in final QA of all completed work
- Designing and delivering end user training for clientele, as needed
- Developing a clear roadmap of new initiatives for discussion with client, as needed
Our ideal candidate will posses the following skills:
- Competency & experience with all Salesforce core products
- Experience successfully running multiple projects from end to end
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment- ability to manage a delivery team is a must!
- Dynamic communication skills- both written & verbal with ability to speak to members at any level of an organization (both client & prospect)
- Experience managing & delivering multiple projects at the same time
- Multiple Salesforce certifications and 5+ years’ experience on the Salesforce platform
Awesome competitive incentives & benefits, unlimited growth potential and an amazing work hard, play hard culture!
Location: U.S. Based (must be a US citizen) Syracuse/CNY, New York State or Pittsburgh area preferred. Will consider strong candidates within other areas of the US.