As a Sr. Full Stack Developer, you will play a key role for both our project teams and Engineering team. SparkOrange’s Engineering team specializes in custom development, UI work and system integrations for Salesforce customers. We have internally built a suite of tools, reusable solutions, and underlying framework which allow us to build large projects with a modestly sized team. We regularly reinvest in our tooling so that we can continually build bigger and better things for our clients.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting the Technical Architect in taking any requirements that will require custom development, integrations, or complex solutions; creating the design and documenting the technical solution, and working with the Consultant(s) for solution understanding and incorporation into the overall solution design
- Collaborating with Engineering Team to design solutions for solutions requiring backend, front end or integration development, while working to continuously improve development & release processes
- Designing and implementing solutions that the Salesforce.com platform cannot support, using Heroku/AWS and general-purpose languages like Python or Node.js.
- Working with the TA & Director of Engineering to plan out project development needs, scope out actions, determine timeline, & capture estimates
- Planning out deployment prep activities, identifying & mitigating risks, executing assigned technical actions and QA of work
- Developing and mentoring new and junior Dev team members
- Assisting in managing our SparkOrange Framework, including using, adding documentation & new features
- Assisting in building and managing App Exchange products
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Experience with a variety of programming languages & frameworks including Angular, React, & Vue, highly preferred
- Desire to learn and grow technical skill set and expand knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Possess creativity, very strong frontend skills, and impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously, and maintain a very high quality of work while adhering to the company’s best practices for working with data
- Experience managing & delivering multiple projects at the same time, in a fast-paced environment
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in development & engineering, with experience in a Senior level role highly preferred
- Experience creating & building mockups, a huge plus!
If you’re motivated by creating new things, this is an environment where you’ll thrive!
Awesome competitive incentives & benefits, unlimited growth potential and an amazing work hard, play hard culture!
Location: U.S. Based (must be a US citizen) Syracuse/CNY, New York State or Pittsburgh area preferred. Will consider strong candidates within other areas of the US.