As a Marketing Consultant with SparkOrange, you will play a key role on our project team by bridging the gap between business problems and technical solutions for our clients. You will engage directly with customers to understand their needs, design custom solutions, and deliver & implement innovative Salesforce Marketing Automation solutions. You will act as the SME for Marketing Cloud & Pardot implementations and will be hands-on with the platform to create a solution that that always best meets our client’s needs and adds value to our customer’s overall digital marketing efforts.
As a Marketing Consultant you will be responsible for the following:
- Pre-sales scoping, documenting business requirements, functional requirements & technical requirements in a pre-sales environment to generate a solution and Scope of Work
- Working closely with key stakeholders (internal & client facing) to capture business needs, define requirements and clearly outline the affected business processes
- Assist in fully solutioning scopes of work that meet business needs in a clear and cohesive manner
- Leading project implementation & overseeing architectural design as it relates to Marketing Automation solutions, while working directly with our project leadership & technical team to ensure project delivery is on track
- Assisting in final QA of all completed work
- Designing and delivering end user training for clients, as needed
- Developing a clear roadmap of new initiatives for discussion with client, as needed
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated functional and technical knowledge & experience implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Pardot solutions
- Knowledge in core Sales and Service Cloud, highly preferred
- Understanding of SFMC solutions including customer journey management, email, mobile, social media, web personalization, content creation, and content management
- Experience successfully managing & delivering multiple projects at the same time, while working within a structured project methodology framework
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment- ability to manage a delivery team is a must!
- Dynamic communication skills- both written & verbal with ability to speak to members at any level of an organization (both client & prospect)
- Multiple Salesforce certifications and 3+ years’ experience on the Salesforce platform, preferred
- Having earned or willing to obtain within the first 6 months the Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certifications
Awesome competitive incentives & benefits, unlimited growth potential and an amazing work hard, play hard culture!
Location: U.S. Based (must be a US citizen) Syracuse/CNY, New York State or Pittsburgh area preferred. This can be a fully remote position and we are considering strong candidates within other areas of the US.
SparkOrange is an equal opportunity employer and supports workplace diversity.