As our Salesforce Developer you will be responsible for the following:
- Must exemplify a strong understanding of the architecture and capabilities of the Salesforce platform, while possessing the ability to recognize and scope solutions to turn business solutions into technical designs
- Collaborating with our Engineering team to design solutions for solutions requiring backend, front end or integration development, while working to continuously improve development & release processes
- Working with consultants and architects to design data models that appropriately solve client business needs
- Designing and implementing solutions that the Salesforce.com platform cannot support, using Heroku/AWS and general-purpose languages like Python or Node.js.
- Production deployment planning and production deployment
- Participating in efforts to develop and execute testing, user training and documentation
Our ideal candidate will posses the following skills:
- Needs to be familiar with both the declarative and programmatic capabilities of Salesforce.com, experienced with Apex, Visualforce, Aura Components, Lightning Web Components and the Salesforce API suite
- Extremely strong in written & verbal communication
- Excellent problem-solving and investigative skills
- Ability to work autonomously, and maintain a very high quality of work while adhering to the company’s best practices for working with data
- Multiple Salesforce certifications and ideally 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce is highly preferred
Awesome competitive incentives & benefits, unlimited growth potential and an amazing work hard, play hard culture!
Location: U.S. Based (must be a US citizen) Syracuse/Central NY Preferred, NY, Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Atlanta. Will consider strong candidates within other areas of the US.