The SparkOrange experience is all in the details, starting with our team and culture. We’re highly selective about every person that joins our team. Our people are highly competitive, solutions-oriented, and hungry to learn more. The SparkOrange experience means working hard, but absolutely loving what we do.
As a Project Manager at SparkOrange, LLC you will help teams plan and execute the vision for our clients’ through transformative technologies to solve real-world business problems with sound business principles. You will lead teams in a collaborative environment, managing the creation of the Salesforce experience utilizing our robust process & services. You’ll manage the execution of projects with internal creative and development teams to deliver tangible value.
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, process professionals who excel in a team environment. This person will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment. This person will optimize productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the project’s goals and by preserving flexibility and ability to respond to change.
- Oversee and take responsibility for the successful execution and timeliness of Salesforce projects within set scope and budget
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects; adapting as necessary while working with key stakeholders (e.g. business, IT management, external vendors) to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives, and deliverables
- Collaborate with the client to provide strategic and tactical thought partnership to effectively drive project delivery
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and problems solving skills to ensure project plans deliver on intent by managing, informing and influencing outcomes with clients and key stakeholders
- Leverage data to measure and monitor progress against commitments and provide transparency to project team
- Clear understanding of various Agile frameworks and the ability to identify and implement the right Agile practices based on the type of work
- Use effective decision making to control risk and minimize uncertainty while being proactive through strategic thinking to strive to find new and innovative ways to deliver successful results
- Transform teams by developing, implementing and streamlining efficient and effective processes
- Exhibit a proven track record of project management, bringing the ability to quickly put structure in place to manage work
- Continue to develop internal relationships and advance the company brand and reputation
- At least 5 years of experience in technology-focused project management and delivery of those projects
- At least 1 year of experience working with Agile teams on technology projects
- At least 1 year of experience working with Salesforce
- Certification in Agile, Project Management, or Business Process Management